Thursday, October 9, 2014

Did you say Dragon Age for FREE?


Evening guys! Karl here to bring you a somewhat late reminder that Dragon Age: Origins is free on EA today until October 14! So if haven't picked up the game yet, I'm gonna tell you this: PICK IT UP NOW! Even though I've never actually played the game before, I've heard so much about this series. If you're a fan of RPG's, fantasy, dragons, and story lines, it's an excellent game to try, and buy. In addition to the game, if you log onto the Bioware site, you get a couple of free DLC's to boot!

Dragon Age: Origin
DLC1 (Just purchase The Stone Prisoner, it costs 0 Bioware points)
DLC2
Note: You'll need Origin installed on your system to add this to your game library

In other news, there are also several other games on Steam that are free right now, as part of the Bundle Stars promotion! Grab Crash Time II over on their site

Bundle Stars

IndieGala also has Ionball 2: Ion Storm out for free on their site this week as well! You should probably go and grab that, since there are only limited keys available!

Indie Gala

Aside from the free games, Humble Bundle just recently launched a new bundle! I'll review the games once my new laptop gets delivered here, so stay tuned! Judging from the looks of it, the second tier looks pretty fun. I mean it has Dark Siders, Titan Quest, and Red Faction: Armageddon. While these games may have been on sale once or twice before, they're still worth picking up and playing!

Humble Bundle

Anyways, sorry for the lack of pictures in this post, it's hard to work on such a small screen. Ince my new laptop comes in, I'll be sure to bump up the qualities of the post! So, it's been a tough week, and I've almost been in the US for an entire month! Looking forward to when I can buy games again. Until next time, this is Karl signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment