Thursday, October 9, 2014

NBA 2k15 Pre-order Preview



Hey guys, it's been a while. I just picked up my copy of NBA 2k15  and I'm here to let you know what to expect from the preorder package.


Let's start off with a photo:





That's ALL you're going to get from the PC preorder package. A case, and a plastic card with a CD key printed at the back. A sticker with a code to claim your preorder bonus is placed at the back of the case.  There's no physical disc included. (The pack includes a sports bottle though, which will arrive in a week or two. It doesn't really make up for not having a CD but a freebie is a freebie) .That sucks for people like me who have slow internet connection. The game is a 40GB download from Steam, so it's probably gonna take a couple more days before I actually get to play the game.


That's it for my run through on the NBA 2k15 preorder pack. I'm obviously just doing this to rant about having to download the game as opposed to installing it from a CD. I hope you guys don't get too shocked (the way I did) when you get your copy of the game. Peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment