Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Humble Jumbo Bundle 2

Hey guys! Karl here bringing you another spectacular bundle for today! I have no clue what is happening with this season, but there are great bundles after great bundles BACK TO BACK I'M RUNNING OUT OF MONEY TO SPEND. We all know sales are both a blessing and a curse, but I think I've relapsed in his habit! Help me! Haha, I don't really regret doing it, but buying games for me is like buying clothes for my sisters.

Anyways, here's the new bundle!


GameTierSteam Price
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Complete Pack1$19.99
Deadlight1$14.99
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition1$19.99
Terraria2$9.99
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII Steam Edition2$29.99
Crusader Kings II + 3 DLC Unit Packs2$39.99 + DLC
Age of Empires Legacy Bundle3$54.99

The highlight of this bundle is the King of Fighters XIII Steam edition, according to many people raving about this bundle.
  • The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Complete Pack is a top down action real time game just like Diablo, Path of Exile and Torchlight. It's basically a game of you razing down hordes upon hordes of monsters. Basically, if you like those kinds of games, then this is perfect for you!
  • Deadlight is an interesting platformer that I have yet to have played. While I'm not a big platformer player, the game looks really gritty, and is based in a Zombie Apocalypse era. You might be thinking that it's a very overrated setting, because I'm thinking that too, but has there been a platformer like this? A quick glance at the reviews tells me that the game is well worth the bundle's price for it, the only catch is the shoddy controls.
  • Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition is a rather interesting version of the Civilization games. It's very hard compared to Sid Meier's original series, because you have to make the units by yourself, and the tutorial is shit and won't teach you anything. I've tried playing this game, but just because it's so LONG, I've been told that it takes a few months to actually finish the campaign. 
  • Terraria Personally I'm not a big fan of this game, but it's like a 2D minecraft. I think you should play this with friends, or really find some objective to work towards, but I really couldn't get into it. A lot of people like it though.
  • King Of Fighters XIII is one of those fighters that really deserve to be seen. It's rather balanced and the servers are really good, as expected for an arcade fighter. If you don't have enough cash to pick up the latest Street Fighter, then this is a nice alternative.
  • Crusader Kings II CAN I SAY AN EASIER MAP PAINTING SIMULATOR? HAHA. Compared to Europa Universalis, this game is much easier to learn, and the resources are more... obvious. Just think of a game that's about diplomacy, trade, kingdoms, religion, and overall what goes on in a country. It's a Paradox game. You can expect it to be REALLY GOOD, but REALLY HARD TOO.
  • Age of Empires Legacy Bundle basically has every Age of Empires available to you. If you're into historical RTS, or just RTS games in general, this entire series is just for you! It's one of the games that kickstarted the entire genre. Even today, the graphics are still acceptable by our standards. Well worth the investment IMO, but I only got Tier 2.

    What did I get from this bundle? I bought the second tier, because I'm not a huge AoE fanboy. I specifically wanted Crusader Kings II. Anyways, hope I brought you a nice deal today! There are still games not unlocked yet in this bundle, so check us out again for updates.

    Here's the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment