Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Humble Bundle Flash Sale: Rhythm



So, my phone woke me up at 3 AM to tell me that there's a new sale on Humble Bundle! And this time, it features rhythm based games! I'm not too sure about the first tier of games, but BIT.TRIP Runner 2 is the highlight of the sale for me, it's a rhythm based runner game (You try to get as far as possible). Electronic Super Joy is also an amazing platformer with a great soundtrack. I haven't heard anything about Kick Beat though. Beating the average is well worth this bundle!

Kick beat looks like a very good game, based off of its steam page, it's a rhythm based fighting game where you can make your own fights with your own music! However, the reviews seem really bad for some bad syncing issues, but other than that, it looks perfectly fine. But people are saying that it's too random.



No comments:

Post a Comment